Thanks to Mike and Jeremy for making these in my kitchen!
How to create your own batch of heaven:
Start with the Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe, sans nuts.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large egg
- 1 (12 ounce) package NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- PREHEAT oven to 375 degrees F.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels.
Then mold one tablespoon of your cookie dough around each Oreo (preferably double-triple stuffed Oreos) and place on a slightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake for about 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
EAT THEM RAVENOUSLY and proceed to drink many a glass of water because these guys are unbelievably sweet and amazing.
Mind-blowing, I know.